Keeping Salon Fresh Hair & Nails At Home

I know this is NOT an important topic in the face of what individuals and families are in the midst of with the current COVID19 pandemic. With that said, there's a certain sense of feeling like we may need a temporary "pick-me-up" as women when it comes to appearance.
After spending a WHOLE LOT of time in my pajamas lately (more than I'd like to admit), it feels good to throw on a little makeup and spruce up my hair and nails.
In my corresponding YouTube video here, I give you a VERY SIMPLE step-by-step demo on how to keep those grays from getting out of control until we are able to get back out into the salon.
My secret weapons to get these "fresh hair" results can be found at www.crunchi.com/lisadudash 
As far as freshening up your nails (if they are like mine and in desperate need of a fill-in), the FIRST STEP is to file down the top coat of polish on your nails, clip and shape as desired. Then the SECOND STEP is to choose a non-toxic nail polish shade that closely matches your current polish. I am using Orly Breathable 10-Free polish.
I have fallen in love with Jamberry's gel nail system. It uses a non-UV, non-damaging, and non-toxic way of adhering polish to the nail . The light system uses an LED bulb instead of UV light (yay for anti-aging!).
After the coat dries, the THIRD STEP would be to add the Jamberry base coat, then a Jamberry gel color of choice that will complement your current nail shade, and then finally the Jamberry top coat (making sure to cure each coat under the LED lights).
And there you have it! Fresh nails!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, It's Me!

How To Get The Best Clothing & Accessory Deals